Saturday, January 5, 2008

Welcome all.

There are some urges that can not be stopped.Delayed bt not killed.Writing is one of them fr me.
I will take you on a journey to the insides of my mind rather truthfully ,not completely because pure truths very bitter and its the rejection of pure truth thats responsible for a vide interplay that we see around us.But i hope that you all will enjoy this journey as much as i do.
Firstly , theres a collection of poems that i have in typed form and am pasting them here.Lots have been kept in 3 diaries and many are lying incomplete.Many are in hindi.
But why do i write?I believe there are only two types of writers , people who can write, construct beautifull mansions of words each having a passage way to a different experience.And then there are some who have to write .To get rid of the feelings swirling inside the chest.People who have something to say , may be only one line in the whole book gives you the idea of what the author had to say.Hes writing the whole book just to get that one line out of his heart.
Sounds strange?
Well the journeys just begin .


Sitting alone again in the evening,
Watching changes again.
Some outer and some internal,
If you can define the problem,
You can get the solution,
If you have clear desire,
It may be full filled ,
A dream that's in your eyes ,
May be turned into reality,
What about this emptiness,
Empty and not yet totally,
What about this madness
Insane and in comprehensible,
Why do words fall short?
Why does reason fails?
Why this journey doesn't takes permission?
Blame me and stand apart,
Enter my skin and then judge,
Moving in steps
And looking for that ascent,
Deep deeps the well
Into which have descent.




Death dearest waiting fr me
From the moment i was born u had ur eyes on me,
Hadnt u?
One slip a wrong turn ,
And u will be with me,
There have been times when breathings useless,
Hearts heavy emotionless,
Then worlds gone away and i have felt u coming near,
Your breath so seducing poisonous intoxicating,
You are the last resort the last sleep,
You are the lover that betrays none,
And i have been steps away frm you,
I have looked in ur eyes and broken ur heart,
So inviting so waiting,
You wait fr me dont you?
All the ideals all the pains
all the losses and all the gains
In one swipe u will wipe away,
And then blankkkk
Switched off never to turn on........
Dont worry ur waits still going on,
Bt u know its not gonna be futile,
And one day we will walk hands held together,
Where ever u wanna take me to,
What ever u wanna do with me to
And u know the paradoxs is Even if we both want to leave each other,
Its the only sure thing in this madness,
That one day we have to be together.
Death dearest waiting fr me...............................................





When the Sun Sets and alls dark,
When the World has gone away far,
When the day is about to end ,
And the Stars are about to descent,
In that moment i think of You,
In that Moment I call to you,
And I beg You to come,
Just Once Just Once.
When this lifes about to end
And the after Life about to begin,
In that moment i will think of you,
In that Moment i will call to You,
May be it would be useless to call to You,
As is Now,But i will,
And Hope that You will come,
Just Once Just once.





There is a girl ,Probably Not made for me,
But what matters to me is she's there,
Walking on the face of the earth,
Living her life, and making my life livable.
She may be the companion of someone else,
My waits mine ,
She may laugh at some ones else's jokes,
The laughter's mine and mine alone,
She may love someone else
,My loves mine,
Mine alone.
And rest as they say does not matters,
What's a truth and what's a fiction ,
Picture unclear un understandable,
Colors overlapping, intermixed,
But what matters is there is a canvas to paint,
A story to write ,
And the imaginations mine,
Mine alone,My waits mine,Mine alone.

No comments: