Saturday, January 5, 2008

You know whats the most complex thing about human beings?

Its the feeling of expresseion , of giving rise to a view , a thought that you think you think.
Watch the pitfall again , its not typed twice.

Are we really as intelligent good or as foolish or bad as we all think??
Not known.But theres another feeling why am i not the king of the world or why do the stars and the universe not follow my bidding?Thats the reason why people write paint, form organizations and in this modern age blog, like yours truly.This is the reason of satiring every one elses thinking.Actually very few people want to work silently.Doing small things that make a bigger picture.Every bodys got his views on why the picture of our society is so hazy but very few actually clean up their part of the pane.Personally this is my dream living in some small place with acess to net and doing something very small on a grand terms.Like teaching children bt not just making them pass high school but getting them into some of the best careers that we have to offer.But again see the paradox , i like all am writing or say blogging and not cleaning my part of the pane.

Hum complex it is.No?
Some body very famously said I think , therefore I am.
I think therefore i have doubt wether I am?

No comments: